South African Online English Teachers (Kids Students)
ATTENTION GREAT TEACHERS & TUTORS!
Are you a really great teacher because you are passionate about inspiring those you teach?
Let The Really Great Teacher Company support your personal and professional growth on your journey to influence students through teaching English.
An opportunity with us also includes:
CAREER ADVANCEMENT: Many opportunities will be available in the future for growth and movement into more senior positions.
DEDICATED SUPPORT TEAM: We provide all materials and the human support you need.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Our Inspiration Academy has free courses available for our whole team, in various fields of study, to support your professional growth at your own pace.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Join our Evolve program and enjoy wellness, fitness, fun and community events, from the comfort of your own home.
- Immediate upon completion of the recruitment process
- Minimum requirement of 20 peak hours per week (including weekends)
- Peak times: 12h00 - 16h30, Monday - Friday (South African time)
- Peak times: 03h00 - 06h00 and 12h00 - 16h30 Saturday and Sunday (South African time)
Training & Personal Development:
- Training and professional development provided throughout the contract by The Really Great Teacher Company's Inspire Academy.
- Free Membership to The Really Great Teacher Company's Evolve, our personal development program offered to all team members.
- Teaching Kids based in Taiwan (ages 4 -12)
- Earn $5.40 US Dollars per hour
- Work from the convenience of your home.
- Deliver English conversational lessons and guidance to students
- Create a fun and engaging classroom environment by facilitating one-on-one or group instruction & utilizing world-class teaching methods.
Applicants must have:
- Matric or High School Diploma
- Accredited 120 Hours or above TEFL, TESOL, TEYL, CELTA
- Previous teaching experience is highly advantageous
- Computer literate
- Clear criminal record
- Engaging and inspiring communication skills
- Punctual and precise timekeeping
- You are aligned with The Really Great Teacher Company's values and a culture fit
- PC specifications
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i5 CPU @2.40GHz (4 CPUs) or greater
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- Backup power
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) with a battery life up to 4-5 hours (2000VA) (or willing to purchase before commencing teaching). This is applicable and a non-negotiable requirement for candidates based in a country where regular power interruptions occur.
- A stable fiber internet connection
- At a minimum of 30 mbps upload and 30mbps download speeds
- PC is connected via a LAN cable and not via a Wi-Fi connection
- Noise-cancelling headsets and HD web camera. Back-up headset highly recommended
- Tidy, well-lit, and quiet teaching environment